How are Social Security Attorneys Paid?
- You do not have to Pay a Social Security Attorney, unless they win your Case
- You will receiving a Lump Sum Back pay from your SSDI or SSI Award
- This Lump Sum will cover the months that you have been waiting for Social Security Disability to be Awarded
- If a Case is expedited or adjudicated very quickly in the Process, your Attorney will receive 25% of your Back pay
- Your Attorney’s Payment cannot exceed $6,000
- The Money will come directly from the Social Security Administration, so there will be no worry about the Exchange of Money