What are Child’s SSI Programs?
- The child’s Supplemental Security Income Program awards Disability Benefits to Disabled children
- The Disabled child must be living under the poverty line, in order to properly qualify
- If a child’s functioning ability is half of that of their age group, that child is considered to be Disabled
- It is difficult to win a case for ADHD; You must supply proper psychiatric records to prove its severity
- The child must prove to be severely disabled, despite taking medication on a daily basis