What Does it Mean to Meet or Equal a Listing?
- There is a Listing for every Serious Medical Impairment
- Various Disorders on the List include Spinal, Cardiac, and Mental
- The Listing sets out specific criteria that must be met, in order to show that the person has a Listing Level Condition
- You may need specific evidence to prove various Limitations to be on the Listing
- Though your Condition may not rise to a Serious Level, a combination of Conditions may prevent you from doing work in the National Economy